AW: AW: [mythtv-users] Myth Game Emulation - Setup

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Tue Jul 19 23:25:50 EDT 2005

> And even worse, how do I get them to scale to the UI size?  Even if
> there were a command line option, is there a way of passing that to the
> emulator?  (The modeline hack to create non-overscan modes doesn't work

 In the updated mythgame setup screens you can add just about any emulator
you like and edit the commandline/parameters, so if there is a commandline
option you can just add it to the commandline in the menu.

 Here are a couple screenshots of the new screens to define emulators and

http://www.phaze.org/mythtv/mythgame/mythgame7.jpg
http://www.phaze.org/mythtv/mythgame/mythgame8.jpg