[mythtv-users] MythShyte: One unhappy customer

antec antec30 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 16:14:19 EDT 2005

I but in the geforce card becuase mt other card didnt have the required
acceleration. The documentation on the mythtv website went into detail about
this as a possible cause for prebuffer pause.

I didnt see it as a softwre problem as everything was prebuilt. I just had
faith that the software worked. I assumed that the computer I built out of
junk was just too slow (a dual p2,450).

Using a pixelview bt878 rip-off aka "bravo", 640 x 480 @ 25fps.