[mythtv-users] deleting channels...

Rob O'Connell rob at roconnell.org
Tue Jul 19 12:45:22 EDT 2005

Hi - I am getting really close with my system IR works (kind of - some
finessing to do), all channels work now, pause forwarding works,
channel listings work - its really great.

My one problem area is that I have extra tv channels I need to delete.
I see button to do this, delete, ctrl-x do not work.  I looked all over
for info on this and I can't find it anywhere.

So - does anyone know - is there a quick and easy way to delete
channels from the channel editor (or command line I guess)

thanks -
Rob