[mythtv-users] Database Migration

Ben Curtis mythtv at nosolutions.com
Tue Jul 19 10:23:47 EDT 2005

So I'm running RedHat 9 w/ Myth 0.16.  I'm building up a new Fedora Core 4
box with Myth 0.18.  I'd like to rebuild my database from scratch (there
are a couple of issues in my current DB with channels), however, I want to
move over my recordings, scheduled recordings, and previous recording
listings (so I won't start recording shows I've already recorded).

Can I just use mysqldump to create insert statements for the oldrecorded,
recorded, and record tables, or do I need more data than that?

Thanks,
Ben