[mythtv-users] mythtv-tv database

Nick Rout nick at rout.co.nz
Mon Jul 18 18:30:52 EDT 2005

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 02:23:28 +0930
antec wrote:

> I have all these unassigned channels that show up in the guide when I change channels. How do I delete unwanted channels from the database??
>
> Also, what are the command line options for mythtv? There's a startup options box where I can pass such arguments.
>
> thanks.

mythfrontend -help

Invalid argument: -help
Valid options are:
-display X-server              Create GUI on X-server, not localhost
-geometry or --geometry WxH    Override window size settings
--geometry WxH+X+Y             Override window size and position
-l or --logfile filename       Writes STDERR and STDOUT messages to filename
-v or --verbose debug-level    Prints more information
                               Accepts any combination (separated by comma)
                               of all,none,quiet,record,playback,channel,
                               osd,file,schedule,network,commflag,audio,libav
--version                      Version information
<plugin>                       Initialize and run this plugin

Environment Variables:
$MYTHTVDIR                     Set the installation prefix
$MYTHCONFDIR                   Set the config dir (instead of ~/.mythtv)

--
Nick Rout