[mythtv-users] New Myth/ivtv error

sherpa 13 sherpa_13 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 18 14:57:19 EDT 2005

Hi All,

Just a follow up, tried going back to 0.2 (was pretty sure I'd tried this
before but did again) unfortunatelty no better, also I'd already tried the
memory allocation fix didn't help either....

However a few days ago I updated mythtv and moved up to 2.6.11-1.35_FC3
kernel, still same version of Mythtv and ivtv (mythtv-0.18.1-113 ivtv
0.3.6w) but no more pause/freeze problems, hurrahhh!!!

Anyways, worth a try if your still having problems, worked for me!!