[mythtv-users] Myth Game Emulation - Setup

James Fryman jfryman.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 09:27:32 EDT 2005

Jochen,

I read your thread on the MythTV Mailing list about adding different
emulators to the MythGame interface. I am very interested in adding to
this, especially Sega MegaDrive/Genesis support via GENS, but I am
unclear about adding a game starter to mythtv. Maybe you could elaborate
on this a little bit, specifically what files to edit. I should then be
able to experiment with Genesis support. Please let me know. Thank you
very much!

-James

James D. Fryman
A+, Security+, MCSA, MCSE