[mythtv-users] Can it really take over a day to export a DVD 1 hour long?

Fredrik Karlsson dargosch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 17:42:16 EDT 2005

Seems like it

I found this in on google:

http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2003-March/008242.html

The attachement is gone, however and I was not on the list back then.. :-)
(is spit2k1 == Leandro Dardini? One wonders :-) )

However, there is an embryo of a frontend plugin in the cvs for the
mythburn project.
 Someone interested?

/Fredrik

--
My Gentoo + PVR-350 + IVTV + MythTV blog is on
http://gentoomythtv.blogspot.com/