[mythtv-users] Bootable mythfrontend?

Leander Hanwald shockflash at web.de
Thu Jul 14 07:48:27 EDT 2005

Hi

The KnoppMyth Distribution seems to have such an option:
http://www.mysettopbox.tv/knoppmyth.html

"Installation instructions for the frontend
<http://www.mysettopbox.tv/doc.html#frontend>(runs off of the CD! :) ,
auto install, <http://www.mysettopbox.tv/doc.html#autoinstall> auto
upgrade <http://www.mysettopbox.tv/doc.html#autoupgrade> and manual
install <http://www.mysettopbox.tv/doc.html#manualinstall>."

So the frontend itself seems not to need an installation :)