[mythtv-users] Re: Controlling Myth via scripts

Mudit Wahal mwahal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 15:03:48 EDT 2005

I requested similar functionality via some scripts/applications couple
of months back. I searched around and found an outdated python script
which talks to backend via myth protocols.

Finally, I end up using the frontend library (libcmyth) from the media
mvp mythfrontend and wrote my own application to control the backend
such as opening recorder, watching live TV, changing channels etc.