[mythtv-users] nuvexport errors doing DVD export

ffrr ffrr at tpg.com.au
Wed Jul 13 02:59:47 EDT 2005

Chris Petersen wrote:

> > ffmpeg had critical errors:
>

>> pipe:: Error while opening file
>> [mythtv at myth
>>
>> it's very strange.
>

> again, search the mailing list before asking questions that have
> already been answered several times...
>
> most likely reason is that you're missing yuvdenoise.  Either install
> it, or turn off denoise.
>
> -Chris
> _______

Chris,

I have tried searching the mailing list, but please remember, sometimes
it is hard to find an answer, unless you already have an idea what
solution might be.

What do I do?  Search for nuvexport DVD error?  Not much turns up.
That's why people like myself end up asking the question again, even if
it means someone has to tell us what search terms will trigger the
elusive result from basic search engines.