[mythtv-users] pvr 150 live tv freeze

Daniel Agar daniel at agar.ca
Tue Jul 12 20:20:55 EDT 2005

I finally got my pvr 150 working with linux and I can record programs but
cant use live tv, actually now that I think of it I can only record a
single channel that mythtv defaults to no matter what I select. I'd
imagine live tv is freezing because it can't change channels. Why would
this be?

2005-07-12 19:47:50.470 Started recording "Entertainment Tonight" on
channel: 1003 on cardid: 1, sourceid 1
2005-07-12 19:47:50.472 ChannelBase: Could not find input: Television on
card when setting channel 3

It should also be noted recording Entertainment tonight was only for
testing purposes...

So why can't mythtv properly change channels, which is causing this to
freeze my livetv.

Thanks