[mythtv-users] Recordings have low volume

Todd Bowman tbowman75 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 18:03:08 EDT 2005

I'm using MythTV on a Shuttle SK41G with a Hauppage PVR-250 card and
running FC3.  All of my recordings seem to have very low volume. I have
to turn my TV up to 80% to hear them.  When I load a ripped video, the
volume is fine and I turn my TV down to about 20%.  Is there some way to
increase the volume of my recordings?  I've turned every volume I can
find (mixer, MythTV recording) up to 95-100%.  I never had to turn my TV
up to 80% when the cable box was connected directly to it so I know it's
not the box.

Thanks!
-Todd