[mythtv-users] OT: dsl web proxy and MythWeb

Dan Littlejohn dan.littlejohn at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 15:26:57 EDT 2005

I have been playing with MythWeb and it works well, but I have a DSL
connection with a NAT router.  If I reboot my router I may get a
different IP address so I might have to chase the IP all the time with
the port forward trick.

Does anyone have suggestions for this?  I have a website and was
hoping there was a small piece of server/client code that the MythWeb
Server could call home to (the website) or I vaguely remember hearing
about a service that did something like this.

Anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks;
Dan