[mythtv-users] MythDora

Geoff Scott geoff.scott.mail at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:41:45 EDT 2005

On 6/30/05, Dennis Hand <4hands at earthlink.net> wrote:
> I've finally finished up my newest project called MythDora. You can find it here at www.g-ding.tv. This is along the lines of KnoppMyth but uses Fedora Core 3 instead. Since this is alot younger than KnoppMyth I'm sure there could be some room for improvement. I've tried to make this as easy as possible especially for newbies. I also incorporated some extra features that I personally like. I'm the only one working on this so if there's anyone looking to get involved with a side project thats especially good at scripting, or you have any ideas, love to hear from ya. Let me know what you think.
>
> Dennis Hand

Just an update:  There is a torrent available now for MythDora.
Please see the website (www.g-ding.tv) for more information.  As
always, if you go the torrent route, please leave your client open
until you have a ratio of 1... pretty please ;-)

Also, any feedback on installations would be much appreciated.  Did
you download it and install it and have it working perfectly?  Did you
install it and get stuck on something 5 minutes later and ditch the
whole thing?

gs