[mythtv-users] Re: Myxer Update - added Nuvola style and, Myxer Web Configurator PHP files

Dave Hofstra dhofstra at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 06:36:55 EDT 2005

Very Nice!  That reminds me I have to put Title Selection in the next
version of Myxer because that is reallly nice.  I can include
MythCheered up as a pre-defined skin in the next release if the
background is GPL.  Just send me a link, or email it to me.

So, on the cheery point, is the grass greener or browner on the other side?  Heh

Dave Hofstra