[mythtv-users] ivtv problems with latest upgrade

Tim Vruwink vruwink at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:52:34 EDT 2005

Chris,

So I need to run an older kernel in order to keep ivtv working?

Offhand, do you know whether FC3's kernel labelling methods correlate to the
actual kernel versions (I hope I am asking this correctly).
For exampe, I just recently upgraded to:
2.6.11-1.35_FC3 from
2.6.11-1.27_FC3

is that the same as going from 2.6.11 to 2.6.12?

Thanks.
Tim