[mythtv-users] OT: kernel disabling IRQ#7 (Sound Stops working)

Brian Meehan emt244671 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 14:27:18 EDT 2005

I've been getting the same error, but instead of sound, I lose the 2nd
tuner on my PVR-500 card. It takes about 6-8 hours for it to disable
the IRQ. I've tried moving the cards around to no avail. I've decided
to reload the box and leave the 500 out until it's more stable, since
my 2x250 cards were working splendidly. I'll keep watching this for
other ideas.