[mythtv-users] Seeking driving me nuts

zoiks2004-ivtv at yahoo.com zoiks2004-ivtv at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 00:25:47 EDT 2005

If what you are talking about is like this:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/139706

then I know what you mean, but I can't offer any help
except to not use seeking in Live TV.  For me, at
least since 0.16 when I started with Myth, jumping and
skipping generally work fine but seeking (especially
live TV) in Myth bites the big one.  My household now
treats seeking in live TV as verboten.