[mythtv-users] Re: kickstart-26 and FC3

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Fri Jul 8 11:14:39 EDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 11:02:27AM -0400, Charles wrote:
> Well, yes, sqlite is in FC3, but its version 2.8, I believe.  The
> dependencies were complaining because sqlite3 was not present.  Maybe
> I'm wrong, but I thought sqlite3 was from FC4.  No?

Let me clarify: sqlite3 is available for FC3 from ATrpms:

http://atrpms.net/dist/fc3/sqlite/

But it's the chicken and egg problem: Since atrpms-kickstart is built
against FC3&ATrpms updates it can only be installed on such a
system. But you usually want to use atrpms-kickstart on a pure
unupdated FC3 system to get there.

So either wait for an update cycle (within the next 24h) to use
atrpms-kickstart, or get the 3-4 packages that atrpms-kickstart
consolidates

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net