[mythtv-users] Black screen whenusing"pvr-350decoder/tv-out"option

Dhiraj Kamble dhiraj81 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 03:26:13 EDT 2005

i can watch Cable when i do a
 "dd if=/dev/video0 of=/dev/video16 bs=64k"
followed by
"ivtvfbctl /dev/fb1 -noglobalalpha -localalpha"
 i guess this means that the ivtv drivers are working fine.
 but i still cant watch live TV. i get a blank screen, and then it returns
to the frontend.
where can i find the logs, for "watch Live Tv".
 i have checked the /var/log/mythtv/mythbackend.log, but i dont find any
info there.
 any reasons why i must be getting a blank screen ?
 i am using Knoppmyth, R5A15.1, does this version have any problem.
should i try R5A16 ?