[mythtv-users] Hardware compatablity / Drivers RedHat / Fedora Core 4 & MythTV / Advice welcome

Jim Reith reith at racores.com
Thu Jul 7 14:16:27 EDT 2005

>Case:  Cooler Master  CAV-To4-UWC  w/ 350 watt P/S  w/ (2) 60mm & (1) 80mm
>Fans à  $109

I recently bought a CAV-T04-UKC from
http://www.chiefvalue.com/app/index.asp?store=7 for $99. The fans are
noisier than my wife liked in the bedroom so I just went out and bought
replacements YMMV

>Memory:  Samsung PC3200 (1 GB kit)  (2) 512mb DDR à  $106

Check ChiefValue's memory prices also. I picked up two 1gb sticks for $162
total. It's overkill but I wanted to max out the memory. They seemed to
have good prices on the stuff I was looking at