[mythtv-users] LCDproc & buttons

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Thu Jul 7 00:15:10 EDT 2005

Greetings

I'm in the process of fitting a 2 line LCD display and I'd like to make
use of the 6 keys detailed in lcddevice.cpp to allow operation without
having to find the IR remote!!

Does anyone know where the documentation for matching the LCDd.conf input
section and the magic required by mythtv is? From reading the lcdproc
info, it looks like a lot of the keys are hardcoded into a menu provided
by LCDd which is not very helpful! Do I have to use the free*key
contructs? If so, which keys does Myth actually look for?

Cheers

--
Robin