[mythtv-users] Crashes when stopping recordings

Brian Wallen brian_wallen at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 6 22:48:34 EDT 2005

I have a via epia 10000 system with a pvr-350.  It works fine for the most
part, but mythfrontend crashes sometimes when I press the delete or back
buttons on my remote while watching recordings.  As far as I can tell, this
is a random occurence (spelling?).  I have my X session set up so it
restarts when mythfrontend crashes.  But that only brings up KDM, and I have
to hook a mouse up to my box and click the login button.  So I guess the
question comes down to, is there a way I can prevent mythfrontend from
crashing, or is there a way I can make mythfrontend come back up after it
crashes?