[mythtv-users] Perplexing one - On screens with lots of black playback judder s

Barker Thomas TBARKER at qinetiq.com
Wed Jul 6 04:51:34 EDT 2005

This is a weird one, I admit it. I have no idea what it could be. Any
suggestions much welcomed.

Ok, When I am watching TV be it live or recorded and the scene changes to a
mostly black scene, the video and audio judder. It is only a blackish scene
which does this.. Normally during advert breaks;

My system:

Latest svn, (used to do it on 0.18 too)

Latest nvidia drivers, complete removal and reinstall just to make sure
(nforce 2, ie mx4)

FC3

Sempron 2600

Nova-T uk dvb

Spdif reroute of all sound to an optical decoder

AC3 passthrough is not checked nor is sync with audio

Any suggestions?

Thanx

Tom

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information
is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Emails and other electronic communication with QinetiQ may be monitored.
Calls to QinetiQ may be recorded for quality control,
regulatory and monitoring purposes.