AW: [mythtv-users] Problems with EPG

pschormeir at iiv.de pschormeir at iiv.de
Tue Jul 5 04:53:13 EDT 2005

Hi Mattia!

I'm also using the Nova-s-CI and I'm from Europe (which seems to play a
role). I've had the same problem

Solution :
There is a piece of code in siparser.cpp which seems to break the program
guide under certain circumstances. (first found by Kristian Kalweit) The
problem was solved by commenting out some lines of code in this file (just
search for Kalweit in /libs/libmythtv/siparser.cpp and you will end up at
the critical point)
After recompiling the altered source code, the EPG is working like a charm.

Hope this helps

Regards

Fritz