[mythtv-users] Differences between PVR-150 & PVR-250

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 4 15:14:26 EDT 2005

Well they are really accelerated as much as they are for an nvidia in that
the Xv support takes compressed YUV data and displays it. For the 350 this
is given straight (almost) to the card and the card turns these into the rgb
pixels that are displayed so yes the 350 using the Xv support does do
accelerated avi/dvd playback.

The original X11 driver did not though.

John