[mythtv-users] Remote to use w/ EPIA M10000

Ow Mun Heng Ow.Mun.Heng at wdc.com
Sat Jul 2 08:35:43 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 03:13 +0100, Nick wrote:
> You also have the option of getting a USB-based receiver
> instead.

Which would that be? I'm searching around for one.

> Another option is to use a suitable wireless keyboard and a learning
> remote, which negates the requirement to use LIRC on the frontend as

Again, if you couls provide me with exactly what you're using, it would
be great.

btw, I'm looking for a remote and not a keyboard. I alry have an RF
logitech keyboard but I really want to chuck it for a remote.

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!