[mythtv-users] no livetv

Claude Gélinas agr. claude at phyto.qc.ca
Sun Jul 3 12:42:17 EDT 2005

I run FC3 and myth 18.1 with hauppauge 350

Live tv don't work only get a black scren for few second and back to the
frontend display.

the machine is set as Kde is showing via the TV output of the 350
I've followed the fedora howto and the test

dd if=/dev/video0 of=/dev/video16 bs=64k

is working nice

all modules are loaded

also the KDE display is a little bit wider then the TV so i lose what's
written on the left of the screen. How can I solve that.

What's wrong please help
--
-----
Claude Gélinas agr., dta