[mythtv-users] sounds output livetv is gone

Korey Fort k.m.fort at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 10:05:43 EDT 2005

Run xmms! I know it makes no sense but if you run xmms it might just give
you a pop up telling you that your device is in use. I haven't had your
problem with livetv but I have had a similar problem with audio coming from
desktop sounds.

"Let ye without segmentation fault cast the first int!"

Korey Fort