[mythtv-users] HD3000, DVB and Sound Stuttering

Michael Haan michael.haan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 09:36:31 EDT 2005

I have this issue where, when trying to watch HD Cable on my HD3000
using DVB, the sound will stutter, causing playback to be jerky.  It
happens almost universally when I first switch to the HD3000 (I also
have a pvr-350) and I usually manage that by switching off and then
back on to the card ("Y").  That will usually be all i need to do, but
lately on Discovery that has only lasted several minutes - at which
point the stuttering happens again and I need to switch off/on again
to fix it.  FWIW, I'm running .018 on 2.6.12 with an amd64 3800+ and
no XvMC.  CPU runs about 90% with HD, and this doesn't happen with SD.
 Any ideas?