[mythtv-users] mythbox won't even beep on boot...

Oskar Lissheim-Boethius avocade at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 07:15:29 EDT 2005

Have had my knoppmyth-box running non-stop for 5 days now, working
flawlessly, recording every show I want. Today when I turned on the
TV I couldn't move around the menu, also tried with a keyboard and it
was totally locked. So I just force-rebooted.

Booted up fine and I went to watch TV, but when I switched channels
it locked down again, so I rebooted again. Now it doesn't boot at
all, it just sits there and not even making a boot-beep when I turn
on the power. No display on the VGA or the S-video out.

If there was a serious problems it would beep on me, right? It used
to do that anyway. Any way to reset this? I hope I haven't lost all
my programs saved on the drive...

/Oskar