[mythtv-users] composite input

Ross rwillman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 00:06:50 EDT 2005

Hello all,

I would like to use Myth to record from the composite input on my PVR 150 MCE.
I can watch composite input using mplayer, so everything is fine on
the hardware side.

I assume I need to create a new input source, and map this to an
input, but this obviosuly doesn't map to any xmltv source.

I've tried using one of the xmltv input sources and never running
mythfilldatabase with limited success (I can watch tv), but I can't
record anything as there are no 'programs' to record.

Can anyone shed some light on how this should be configured?

Cheers,

Ross