[mythtv-users] what will happen if I kill mythcommflag?

Nick Rout nick at rout.co.nz
Sat Jul 2 17:43:12 EDT 2005

I seem to have set something up so commercial flagging is carried out
after the recording is made. Unfortunately this is using up too many
resources and I want to kill mythcommflag. It is commercial flagging the
first part of Live 8 (which doesn't have bloody ads anyway). This has
finished recording and the backend is now recording the second part (for
some reason my EPG had L8 set as two consecutive programs).

If I just kill mythcommflag will I also kill the backend recording the
second part?
--
Nick Rout <nick at rout.co.nz>