[mythtv-users] a few fuzzy channels

wmaccormack at comcast.net wmaccormack at comcast.net
Sat Jul 2 14:18:38 EDT 2005

Hmmm. . . Describe the fuzziness. . .  It basically looks like the reception is poor.  In my googleing adventure I did find something having to do with the channel frequencies not being quite right on some of the higher channels (> 60 or so).  I was wondering if one of the myth databases within mysql held the channel frequencies and if that could be fiddled with.

I'll definitely try the 0.3.x drivers as well.