[mythtv-users] Best Nvida & IVTV driver versions for FC1?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 1 14:32:22 EDT 2005

Just wondering... my main production box is still running FC1 and I have
no compelling reason to do a full distro upgrade, but I was wondering
if I should stick with my current Nvidia driver (6111) or upgrade to
something a little more recent.

Same goes for my ivtv driver -- stick with what I've got (0.2.0-62) or
upgrade (though there don't seem to be rpms for anything newer for
FC1)?

I've got onboard GF4MX and a pair of M-179's, for the record.

What say ye all?

-JAC