[mythtv-users] Differences between PVR-150 & PVR-250

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Fri Jul 1 06:49:47 EDT 2005

Thatr is 100% wrong.  The MCE doesn't come with that
stuff.  I jut bought a 150 a Circuit Ctiy - has the new remote
and an IR receiver WITH an integrated IR blaster -
Pretty cool.  I'm not sure if the IR blaster works,
but it's  a nice touch.

Paul

>>> toddb at toddbailey.net 06/30/05 10:15 PM >>>
I think the 150 does not come with the remote or ir recvr.