[mythtv-users] Slightly poor DVD playback with MII 12000?

Piers Kittel mythtv at biased.org
Mon Jan 31 18:28:42 EST 2005

Gordon,

Have installed the new unichrome driver and it seems to be working, the
DVD playback seems a bit better, but not 100% perfect and not quite
statisfactory - watching apocalyspe now seems to have tiny little jerks
but very rapid as if once every frame, and Futurama shows a very werid
ghosting effect, as if I'm watching it on an old DSTN LCD screen ;)
Also panning isn't perfectly smooth, jerks rapidly a little bit.

Any ideas?

Thanks very much for your help in advance again

Cheers - Piers