[mythtv-users] MythTv hits Slashdot, New York Times

Dan Littlejohn dan.littlejohn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 14:26:35 EST 2005

Something seems up.

Today the NYT is running a story on how Tivo is releasing a SDK.  Most
funny is that the new features they would like develop read like the
liner notes of Myth 0.16.

So let me get this straight.  Several days ago, run a story that Myth
should be lumped in with pirates?  Couple days later run an all roses
story on Tivo for trying to copy Myth culture/features.  I stopped
reading the NYT a long time ago after a couple of articles like this.
I like non-corp, non-biased news so I can make up my own mind.

Dan

+++