[mythtv-users] Mythfilldatabase and danish xmltv grabbing

Henrik Nielsen boggie.dk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 03:05:27 EST 2005

It seems like you have not yet configured the xmltv grabber. In
mythtvsetup, did you go to the console, and selected the channels you
needed?

There is also a danish yahoo group for xmltv and mythtv (xmltvdk and
mythtvdk), where someone might be able to help if you do not get an
helpfull answer here.

/henrik