[mythtv-users] New version of MythTV (0.17)

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 14:08:50 EST 2005

Speaking of this, maybe we need a setting for "Super Bowl commercial
detection" that keeps the commercials and throws away the program, for
those of us who aren't big football fans, but like the nifty Super
Bowl commercials... ;)

Shawn

>From what I understand, the NFL network is playing all the commercials
right after the superbowl.  If you are that into the commercials, just
program your myth box to capture that program.  Not sure if everyoine
gets the NFL network though.

--
Email me if you want a gmail account, I have invites.