[mythtv-users] Have Lirc & IR Blaster, now All I need is help making a lirc.conf...

STEPHEN WANAMAKER dwanamak at rogers.com
Sat Jan 29 22:02:31 EST 2005

As recommended, I tried executing the
channel change script while holding the other end of
the IR blaster to a camera to ensure that the blaster
was attempting to flash the signals.  This was
sucessful and I was able to see it attempt to flash
the signals.  So at this point I am assuming that the
lirc setup is 100% working, and I am just missing the
correct lirc.conf for my settop box.  Would you say
that is accurate?  If no config exists for the SA
3200, is there no way to generate one?

Damon.

=== message truncated ===>