[mythtv-users] Re: Re:No tuners on two bt-878 cards?

Paul Wayper paulway at mabula.net
Sat Jan 29 20:04:15 EST 2005

At 08:13 PM 29/01/2005, you wrote:

>http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/BTTV-4.html#ss4.5

Thanks for that, Alexander; I had already seen that page but it's good to
know that I was on the right track.  My big question here is how do I get
the bttv driver options right for each card, and how do I tell the kernel
that one set of options are for one particular card and another set are for
the other?  I can see the cards being detected correctly in the dmesg
listing but still can't see any TV channels.  tvtime-scanner just locks up
(refusing to even submit to kill -9) and tvtime still gives the "can't find
tuner info: invalid argument" error.

Am I asking on the right list?  If not, I'm sorry; please point me to a
list that is more likely to help.

Thanks in advance

Paul