[mythtv-users] OT: Hardware question...

Robert Denier denier at umr.edu
Sat Jan 29 17:17:30 EST 2005

Try other cards and see if they fit.  Look at everything to see if
somehow something is wrong.  Are you sure its fully seated?  At last
resort you could possibly pick up an appropriate washer to go between
the hold down tab and case.  You could then get a longer screw.  That
way you could hold the card in an almost normal fashion..  You really
shouldn't need to be doing this though..  Did you put the motherboard in
with the mounting hardware provided with the case?  I have had good luck
with antec cases, but well I haven't bought any lately.  (The last 2
computers I bought were shuttle cubes.)  I would avoid changing how the
motherboard is mounted unless you have reason to suspect it is wrong.