[mythtv-users] LIRC diagnostic advice

John Williams williamsbyron at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 14:21:27 EST 2005

I know this is a littl off tipoc, but I don't know where to turn.

My problem is this. I have followed Jarod's guide to setting up Myth
on FC3. Every thing seems to work except my remote control is not
active at startup. I followed his startup scripts he had added and
everything. I don't know where to look for error messages. Could
someone kindly give me pushi n the right direction for troubleshooting
this. Even a link to a LIRC mailing list would be fine. I just don't
know where to look.

Using PVR250

Thanks,
John Williams