[mythtv-users] TV Wonder Pro

Was A Bear mythtv at thatclothingco.com
Sat Jan 29 10:58:17 EST 2005

Thats fine with me. I was pricing the PVR-250 last night and it looks
like thats what I'm gonna do. I learned so much about MythTV setup while
playing with the stupid TWP card that I think I can help answer some
questions I see people asking in the archives, so I think I'll hang
around here and see if I can help.

Thanks for the input!