[mythtv-users] OT: multiple lirc transmitters

Mark J. Small msmall at eastlink.ca
Sat Jan 29 09:21:44 EST 2005

Thanks for the reply,

After some fiddling yesterday, I feel like I am making some progress.

The trouble was getting lirc_serial to talk to both serial ports.  I would
load it once happily, but trying to load it a second time with parameters for
the other port would do nothing.  So I ended up making a new module called
serial1, and loading that module separately.  I'll play with it some more on
Monday.

Mark