[mythtv-users] OT: gatos drivers being folded into xorg

Julian cerebro70 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 10:45:22 EST 2005

hi,

I recently read that the good folks over at xorg are
folding in the gatos drivers for the next release of
xorg.  there may even already be a xorg release
candidate out that supports this.  It seems it will
not have tv out support though.  Does anyone know more
about this?

Otherwise, but has anyone gotten gatos work with xorg
6.8 on fedora core 3?  How about ATITVOUT:
http://www.stud.uni-hamburg.de/users/lennart/projects/atitvout/
I have decided to roll up my sleeves and try getting
an old radeon 7200 to work with SVideo out.

Rgds,
Julian

=====
Live simply so others may simply live.

-Ghandi

Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate.
"Entities should not be multiplied unneccesarily"

-William of Occam