[mythtv-users] MythTV & EPIA MotherBoards Suggestion

Ow Mun Heng Ow.Mun.Heng at wdc.com
Fri Jan 28 02:13:33 EST 2005

Crap.. Re-Send as the Table is all messed up and I can't send HTML to
mail list :-(

Okay.. here's a table of the features and the prices. Which one has the
> best Bang for the Buck and of course the easiest install :-)
>
> Addition to that, I really would like to know if anyone's been able to
> get LIRC to work using a normal built in Laptop IRDA port or what about
> those supplied by these EPIA boards?? (CIR/FIR ports)

ML 		M		MS
MPEG2 		MPEG2 		MPEG2
6 Ch Snd	6 Ch Snd	6 Ch Snd
NONE		NONE		Optional TV Encoder
NONE		NONE		CF Adapter BuiltIn
1 Serial(&1	1 Serial(&1	2 Serial Port
NONE		Floppy		NONE
VGA/RCA TV out  VGA/S-Video/RCA	S-Video/RCA/SCART/
		TV Out		Component
USD ???		USD178		USD252