[mythtv-users] Nova-T's &

Christopher McEwan christopher.mcewan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 09:59:07 EST 2005

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 12:36:58 +0000, Julian Edwards
<ed at julian-edwards.com> wrote:
> Dan Robinson wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:14:34 +0000, Dan Robinson
> ><dannyjrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:

> [obnoxious amount of unecessary re-posts removed]

And in the meantime we will all be down the pub while your still removing them.

> Will you all PLEASE follow list etiquette and trim your posts.  I only
> followed this thread because I had a specific interest in it, but I
> suspect that most people, like I usually do, just deleted it without
> reading because it's hard to find what you're writing, not to mention
> clogging up inboxes and bandwidth.

If you have a specific interest in it then you shouldnt piss off the
people that trying to help him.

To other people reading this, appologies. But sometimes you dont need
this crap, and today is one of those days.

Dan, let me know how you got on with it. If you run into more problems
I will help you off of the mailing list.

--
Regards,

~CM